Photo

Feedback needed on resorts- I'm drained!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kara80

Kara80
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:54 PM

I’m trying to find a resort that allows kids, is handicap accessible and has a GREAT beach. Most of the resorts posted I’ve looked into look nice, but the beach is horrible. I want the best of both worlds.  

I have it narrowed down to the following resort. I like them all for different reasons. I'd really like to avoid a long bus ride. (The first two have a long bus ride)

Grand Palladium Riviera Colonial- I'm not sure if it's handicap accessible

Dreams Tululm- is SOOOO far away and I've read mixed reviews about the beach. Is it nice?!

Dreams Riviera Cancun- reviews on the beach say it's not that great, is it or not?!

RIU Palace Riviera Maya- has a great beach but missing an infinity pool

If you have done a site visit or gotten married at any of these locations please, please, PLEASE give me feedback.  Or if you have a better suggestion please let me know. I open to any advise.

#2 jaccat15

jaccat15
    • 196 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:36 PM

Def check out Dreams Riv Cancun - its a great resort for what you are looking for. You might to also want to look into Cieba del Mar which is a smaller resort and perhaps NOW Sapphire or NOW Jade.

I went to a wedding at NOW Sapphire when it was being changed over from the Paradisus and it was a good experience.

Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users