WANTED: Adorae fromo the Maggi & Midgley Collection. size 8-10 white or ivory is fine.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 yeya99

• 111 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:47 AM

WANTED: Adorae fromo the Maggie & Midgley Collection. size 10-12 in  white or ivory is fine. Please contact me ASAP if you have this dress for sale.

#2 andreabrazil

• 25 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 09:26 AM

I will be selling my Ivory size 8 in April

#3 kshows03

• 78 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:00 AM

I will have a 10 Ivory for sell in February 2011!

The Royal - Playa del Carmen - 2/12/11

#4 lmn0220

• 10 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:39 PM

I have 2 size 10 ivory gown that are gorgeous. $450 obo. Email lisanyren@hotmail.com. Both are new with tags.

#5 andreabrazil

• 25 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:47 AM

My mistake. Mine is a size 10 Ivory and I will be selling it April 2011

#6 Avens

• 576 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 11:08 AM

Did you hit up pbjwedding, she's selling hers a few threads up.

#7 musemom8

• 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:59 AM

I have this dress and am thinking about selling it. It is a size 10 in Ivory. I bought it at a charity bridal shop and it was a sample dress. It has never been altered. I do have to give you full disclosure though and say that it has some things that need fixed on it. The corset needs to be rebuilt in the back, there is no corset tie, A few of the crystals need to be retacked and so does the belt and the crinoline underneath either needs to be removed or replaced. All told, it would probably cost about $150 for the repairs it needs. The fabric is fine -- no stains or tears. I love this dress, but am thinking of selling it because I'm a size 4 and on top of the repairs, I'd need to spend about another $200 - $300 for alterations (too long and too big). I bought it for $577.00 and would be willing to sell it for that exact price plus shipping. I'm not trying to make money -- this was bought from a charity. I just think it's going to cost me too much to alter it :( Please let me know a.s.a.p. because I have someone else interested as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users