gersbja
  • 152 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 03:18 PM

Thank you Wendy!!!!!!!

#32 msjesslee

msjesslee
    • 165 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:11 AM

My resort was giving me so many problems too. But just make sure to get everything in writing via email so. You can call them out. It saved me tons of money!

#33 msjesslee

msjesslee
      • 165 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:14 AM

Wow ta Wendy thanks for all the information. I'm sure it will help many of us brides. Thank you!

#34 TA Wendy

TA Wendy

Insiders

• Insiders
        • 185 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 03:53 PM

My pleasure! It is all a lot to take in and process and decide. If as a TA I can make it easier on my clients, then I feel like I have done my job!

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
          AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
          Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#35 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
          • 1,541 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 04:52 AM

I found very early in the process that TAs were difficult to work with.  I went through two TAs before selecting the one we are using (which happens to be TA Wendy).  The first individual I was going to go with decided he didn't want to deal with me when I told him that the resort he specialized in was just too expensive for our guests.  When I asked for different options he emailed me a list, but when I had questions, he never responded.

The second TA was through a well-known travel company throughout the US.  This individual clearly did not know if she was coming or going and regularly sent me information that was conflicting with information she had sent in the previous emails.  After trying to get clarity on what she was saying and she continued to talk herself in circles, I decided I needed to do something else.  I wouldn't use someone that I wasn't 110% satisfied with... this is suppose to be one of the most important times of my life!

Both of the above TAs are local.... where as the TA I went with (Wendy) is on the complete opposite side of the United States as I am...  That made me a little weiry because we'd have to either do all our work over email or on the phone, rather than in person.  Let me just say, when I decided on the third TA I had dealt with, it was the greatest decision I could have made (and I'm not just saying that because TA Wendy is here).  She has gone above and beyond any expectation I ever had...  this is the first time I've needed a TA, but I just knew something was off with the other too.  So, if you find one of the good ones, you will realize how great they really should be. 

I'm sorry you girls have had problems, but you've gotta remember all the work that gets done on that side of things before many of the TAs even get a penny...  Good luck to everyone!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#36 TA Patty

TA Patty

Insiders

• Insiders
            • 102 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:48 AM

TA Wendy Rocks!

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
              Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#37 TA Wendy

TA Wendy

Insiders

• Insiders
              • 185 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:00 AM

Awww... thanks, you guys! I love my job!

TA Wendy

Awards and recognition:

Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users