Photo

Help!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 hchiasson

hchiasson
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:11 AM

Hi we are getting married March 2011 at ROR and our travel agent booked the wedding. I'm waiting to get a hold of the wedding coordinator to book my hair appoint and the rest. I went with the free package but I will be adding a few things to make it more special. I'm thinking of brining my own silk flowers for my bouquets I Have specific color and flowers that II want and too scared that they won.t be able to do it or that it might be too expensive. I hope this help.

#12 tish

tish
    • 14 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:30 AM

thanks! have u checked into the prices of the hotel photographer? im also thinking of taking my own flowers did u order them online?

oh also do u know if u have to haave a certain amount of guests to have the free wedding?

Originally Posted by hchiasson 

Hi we are getting married March 2011 at ROR and our travel agent booked the wedding. I'm waiting to get a hold of the wedding coordinator to book my hair appoint and the rest. I went with the free package but I will be adding a few things to make it more special. I'm thinking of brining my own silk flowers for my bouquets I Have specific color and flowers that II want and too scared that they won.t be able to do it or that it might be too expensive. I hope this help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users