Photo

Signature/Ticker Help!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mrsgreene2011

mrsgreene2011
  • 307 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:07 AM

I am trying to add a signuture/ticker but I can't find where I am supposed to paste the url. I have searched my whole profile but I don't see a section that says signature. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Jeanine

#2 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
    • 2,727 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:21 AM

Jeanine  the signature section is under the "My Profile" tab up top. But i believe you cannot add a ticker to your siggy just yet...i think that is one of the things we lost when we switched over to the updated forum.

He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
      My Planning Thread

#3 mrsgreene2011

mrsgreene2011
      • 307 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:51 AM

Thank you for the response. I checked the "My Profile" tab and didn't see a signuture option. Do you know when I will be able to add the siggy. Do I have to post more before that option is available?

Jeanine

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:36 AM

I'm locking this thread - the issue has already been discussed in several of the threads about the new forum, as well as the existing siggy threads.  Shoesiesluvr is correct, no one can post a ticker in their siggy right now.  You can have a siggy, however, you could try looking into the "help" section on siggy's if you can't see it on your My Profile page.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users