mrsgreene2011

Free Wedding Website vs. Wedding Website You Pay For-Which is Better?

Depending on what you want a wedding website that already has templates on them may work.  I had mine designed by the fiance of a BDW bride because I loved her site so much.  I am SOOOO glad I did that because now I have a consistent flow from my STDs to the website and eventually to my invitations.

Hope this helps!

We used ewedding.com , I liked that there were mulitple layouts, music, etc. We paid for ours (but they also offer free ones), because FI wanted a website name with just our names. So to find a website which allowed us to do this was tricky, and this one was reasonably priced. If you want to see our website, just PM me.

I also know there are lots of others just do a google search and see what you find. Good luck.

As far as FREE websites go - I love weddingwire.com. I love my layout, and all the features and it's super easy to use. You can also upload your guest list and addresses and guests can RSVP and all this other fun stuff. I had a lot of fun working on mine.

Free is always better lol.. One less thing to pay for

Edited by Tanya81

Has anyone used their Resorts Wedding Website? I am a Hard Rock Cancun Bride and thinking of using their "wedding website" as it includes a  Registry however the website samples provided do not give enough info to make a decision.

I used Wix.com because I like to customize it more and that I can add blogs and other things in my website.

I'm using mywedding.com - free is awesome, and it's customizable to my needs!  I looked at the resort site, and didn't like it much.