Gran Caribe Real Cancun questions

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dreamyeyez

dreamyeyez
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 02:23 PM

Hi everyone,

We are considering the Gran Caribe Real resort in Cancun..I was wondering if anyone could share their reviews, photos, or experiences of this hotel/ wedding with us. Particularily, the Catholic Chapel. The only reason why I am hesitant because of some reviews that I read on tripadvisor which mentioned the younger crowd (teens) and also because the hotel/ pool seems a bit small. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you! <3

#2 Max81amanda

Max81amanda
    • 14 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 07:52 AM

Went there last year...wish i was more tech savy or i would have picutes for you! LOL i really liked the resort but i wouldn't consider it for a wedding, not a lot of resturant choices and the pool is pretty small conpared to other places i stayed, beach i nice but can get overly packed with guests since there is not a lot of room by the pool. It was nice there is a seperate area for kids so didn't have tons of little ones running around.

#3 mykidsmomtx

mykidsmomtx
      • 87 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 08:45 AM

We had our wedding there on 11/22.  LOVED the resort and wedding package.  See my review and let me know if questions!

#4 happygal

happygal
        • 20 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:45 AM

Any more feedback on this resort?  I am also interested for the same reason as the OP - the Catholic Chapel

#5 happygal

happygal
          • 20 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by mykidsmomtx 

We had our wedding there on 11/22.  LOVED the resort and wedding package.  See my review and let me know if questions!

Can you direct me to your review.  I'm having trouble finding the link.  Thanks :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users