Cute Wedding Cake Topper

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 andreawilson

andreawilson
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:59 AM

Heya,

I was just sent this wedding cake topper on Twitter and I figured I would share it, cause I agree, it's cute. The blog post says it was made by Ace of Cakes (i wonder how much).

Anyways, what do you think about wedding cake toppers, do something like this or go traditional?

#2 mrs*j*2011

mrs*j*2011
    • Banned
    • 206 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 10:28 AM

It's super cute but not my style.  I'll probably go with something more traditional or just use the flowers that come with my wedding.

~~ Lea ~~
      January 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Royal Caribbean
      (honeymooning at Couples Negril)

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/xRI3m4.png

#3 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
      • Banned
      • 630 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 10:47 AM

That cake topper is cute, but likely made out of something edible.  Here is a link to a website for something similar but made of clay so it is something you can have the wedding day and keep for later:

http://www.mrsclay.com/

(I found that website after seeing a BDW bride's topper she ordered from them)  I plan on using Mrs. Clay because it will be a way to incorporate our dog (my fiance is very bummed that the dog can't be there for the wedding).

Though I plan on ordering a Mrs. Clay cake topper as a surprise for the fiance, I plan on just putting it beside the cake on the table.  I think cakes that just have floral decoration are the prettiest.

#4 josietoms

josietoms
        • 765 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 01:05 PM

I love that cake topper and love others like this I have seen but its not the style I am going for.  I have gone for a monogram cake topper but then other people may say my choice is too modern.  Go with what you like - its your wedding day xx

Josie x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users