Photo

Free First Aid travel kits!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 jszy10

jszy10
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:37 PM

Proctor and Gamble has a coupon out now for $3 off 3 of their choice products -- one of them being their Johnson and Johnson First Aid red cross travel kits!! These kits retail at $.99, which means with the coupon, you can get 3 kits for FREE!!  The coupon was featured in last weeks PGSaver newspaper insert.  My friend (who is a coupon QUEEN has already purchased her 3 for free!)

I didn't get the newspaper, so I missed out on it, but my friend shared a website where you can purchase multiples of these coupons for $.20 a piece!

If anyone wants to use this coupon site themselves, here is the link! If anyone is interested in sharing, let me know!

FirstAidKits8.jpg

#2 hzak1203

hzak1203
    • 177 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:54 PM

Thanks for sharing!

#3 emma27

emma27
      • 8 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:31 AM

Thanks!

Emma

Get Him to Propose

#4 Dilara

Dilara
        • 233 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:43 AM

That's great! Too bad I already bought mine :(

#5 jszy10

jszy10
          • 1,192 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 01:47 PM

She is actually going to have "shout" coupons for $2 off 2 any day now that can be used on travel shout wipes too!!!!  I got one in my sunday newspaper today!!

#6 Karen&Rene

Karen&Rene
            • 190 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 11:15 AM

Thanks for sharing!  I got enough coupons to buy 51 kits... it took a while to find a store where these sold for $.99 (they sell for $1.59 at my local grocery store), but I finally found these at CVS for $.99 and got my first three for only $.07 since they still want you to pay the sales tax.  Be aware that you could have some issues since the coupon is for $3 off and the total only comes to $2.97 before tax; my cashier figured out a way to make it go through, but I can foresee a not-so-nice cashier making a big deal about it.  Anyone else who is planning on getting those coupons should act fast since they expire Nov. 30th. 

#7 MedicChick

MedicChick
              • Site Supporter
              • 16 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 09:37 PM

Thanks!!!

Never thought of looking in WalMart... we don't have a CVS where I live.

#8 SusanJeff2008

SusanJeff2008
                • 160 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:23 PM

Thanks for sharing!

#9 jana297

jana297
                  • 646 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:16 PM

Who knew that there are deals out there like this! Great find!!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
                    April 6, 2012

#10 Kathie

Kathie
                    • 2,654 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:40 PM

Hi ladies. I orderd my coupons for these for 20 cents a piece. I ordered way more than I need and I have 15 left. They expire November 30th so you'll have to use them quick. I got 36 of them in two days. CVS has them for 99 cents. . I did have a little trouble at Bed, Bath and Beyond because of the tax thing though. I would stick to the CVS, they don't ask any questions. To make it easier I bought something else small, mints or gum so they wouldn't even ask about the tax. Walgreen's was easy too but they're $1.79 there.

They're yours free if you want them, pm me.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users