Photo

We've set the date!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 royfa

royfa
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:02 AM

Congrats on setting your date! It's really stressful to make a final decision regarding the date!!! We're still looking for the dates we want! We hesitate between October 23 (my FI birthday) or October 29 (my Mom's birthday) she passed away few years ago...
    Fannie & Pierre

#32 vale

vale
    • 437 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 05:51 PM

Quote:
      P.S. Courtney, Myles and I are both from Thunder Bay Ontario but we just recently moved to England, which of course makes everything a little more complicated as we are planning a wedding in the DR from the UK and all our guest are coming from all across Canada... :)
      Where abouts in England are you living?

#33 dragonfly

dragonfly
      • 1,820 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 05:57 PM

Congratulations on setting your date, I just got married in Punta Cana last week, let me know if there is any help I can give to you.

Kelly~

#34 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 06:42 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by royfa
          Congrats on setting your date! It's really stressful to make a final decision regarding the date!!! We're still looking for the dates we want! We hesitate between October 23 (my FI birthday) or October 29 (my Mom's birthday) she passed away few years ago...
          If it were me I'd go for your Mom's bday (sorry to hear about her passing). Not only would it be a great celebration to her, but that way your FI can still have his own special day to celebrate his bday.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#35 Starfish

Starfish
          • Banned
          • 33 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 06:48 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by vale
            Where abouts in England are you living?
            We're in Kent about 30 minutes south of London by train... (and God, will it EVER stop Raining?!?!?!?!?!?!?)

#36 royfa

royfa
            • 2,201 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 08:22 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
              If it were me I'd go for your Mom's bday (sorry to hear about her passing). Not only would it be a great celebration to her, but that way your FI can still have his own special day to celebrate his bday.
              I think it would be a great way to remember her as well for everybody!
              Fannie & Pierre

#37 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 07:43 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by royfa
                My sister got married on our Mom's birthday, 9 years after she passed away... I think it's a great way to remember and celebrate her!

#38 vale

vale
                • 437 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 10:52 AM

Quote:
                  We're in Kent about 30 minutes south of London by train... (and God, will it EVER stop Raining?!?!?!?!?!?!?)
                  Before we moved to North Yorkshire, I used to live in Kent, whereabouts in Kent and no, it never stops raining

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users