Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Review Contest: Chance to Win 2 nights at Zoetry Casa del Mar!!

Originally Posted by cabobride2be View Post

Just wondering - I wrote 4 reviews but in the first week.  I'm I still eligible for upcoming weekly drawings or do I have to submit more reviews?  Thank you :)

yes, you will need to submit more reviews.

this weeks winners are:

Featured Review of the week:

aepproduction http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/products/majestic-elegance-punta-cana-luxury-all-inclusive

Drawing winner: ktywan

Both of these winners will get the BDW Superstar badge for 1 month as well as be in the running for the grand prize drawing of 2 free nights at Zoetry casa del Mar!   Congratulations!

this weeks winners are:

Featured Review of the week:

~Melissa~ http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/products/iberostar-grand-rose-hall-montego-bay-jamaica

Drawing winner: CutieRosie

Both of these winners will get the BDW Superstar badge for 1 month as well as be in the running for the grand prize drawing of 2 free nights at Zoetry casa del Mar!   Just 1 more week to submit your entries...   Good Luck Everyone!

I have just signed up to this great tool www.BestDestinationWeddings.com (BDW), I have heard all great things about from so many of my friends that are using bwd site. I am so pumped that right away I already get to participate in great contests. Great idea to get convo's pumping and ppl talking! I feel as if I am welcomed as a 'BDW member - with this contest! lol. jk..

sorry for the delay.  i got hit with a little bug so I have not been online much.   this is our last week of the contest.   Our review of the week will be: lisa2011 who reviewed le-reve-hotel-spa  reviewed August 12, 2010 at 9:37 am   This weeks drawing winner is: yarrowsledge.    Both of these winners will get the BDW Superstar badge for 1 month as well as be in the running for the grand prize drawing of 2 free nights at Zoetry casa del Mar!   Congratulations!   I will announce the grand prize winner on Monday!

sorry for the delay.

here are the 8 members who will be in the drawing for the grand prize.

cyclegirl77
liznsergio

aepproduction
ktywan

~melissa~
CutieRosie

yarrowsledge
lisa2011

alrighty.....doing the drawing now...

and the winner of the grand prize of 2 nights at Zoetry Los Cabos is.....

LiznSergio!!!

elefant.gif