Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Review Contest: Chance to Win 2 nights at Zoetry Casa del Mar!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplnsweet View Post

This sounds like a great contest but it is unfortunate for us post Sept brides :(

Will there be another contest after this one ends so us Oct, Nov, Dec brides can take part? 

I am not sure if it will be another review contest but we do try to have 1-2 contests a year so we'll try to keep you posted...

It does not just have to be wedding reviews correct?? I have been reviewing other resorts that I have been to as well - I think it would be a great place for us Mrs. to look up anniversary vacations!! msnwink.gif

Great contest Tammy! I'm excited!!!!

Originally Posted by dstinationdrmr View Post

Sounds like a really great prize. I wish I could win, wedding not until November though sad.gif

Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post

It does not just have to be wedding reviews correct?? I have been reviewing other resorts that I have been to as well - I think it would be a great place for us Mrs. to look up anniversary vacations!! msnwink.gif

Great contest Tammy! I'm excited!!!!

Bachata is right...if you have gone to a resort, you can review them. 

Our first week(s) winners are as follows:
  Our review of the week will be: cyclegirl77 for her review of Beach Wedding at Iberostar Grand Hotel - 7/30/2010  reviewed August 12, 2010 at 9:37 am   This weeks drawing winner is: Liznsergio.  She ended up submitting 4 reviews giving her a better chance in the drawing.   Both of these winners will get the BDW Superstar badge for 1 month as well as be in the running for the grand prize drawing of 2 free nights at Zoetry casa del Mar!   Congratulations!

So very Cool :)  Thanks for picking my review as the review of the week :) :)  Love this website

it helped me before my wedding, so I had to make sure to give back & help others for their special day :)

*Cheers*

Stacie smile123.gif

Congratulations!

Originally Posted by Tammy Host View Post

Our first week(s) winners are as follows:
  Our review of the week will be: cyclegirl77 for her review of Beach Wedding at Iberostar Grand Hotel - 7/30/2010  reviewed August 12, 2010 at 9:37 am   This weeks drawing winner is: Liznsergio.  She ended up submitting 4 reviews giving her a better chance in the drawing.   Both of these winners will get the BDW Superstar badge for 1 month as well as be in the running for the grand prize drawing of 2 free nights at Zoetry casa del Mar!   Congratulations!