Puerta Vieja Restuarant

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rubyredvine

• 5 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:55 AM

I found this location through recommendations on this site and found their website. I'm in love! However, their email keeps bouncing back to me. Has anyone been in contact with Puerta Vieja and have contact information?

#2 xtenna

• 154 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 11:44 PM

Hi There, I just contacted them through their reservation page.  You can try this or I can give you the contact information once they e-mail me.  This place has amazing reviews on tons of other websites!  I asked for pricing information, they do post their regular menu pricing online.  That will give you a general idea on what you will be spending.  The views are beautiful.  Does anyone know how far away Puerta Vieja is from Pueblo Bonito Rose?  I think I will have to provide transportation for my guests. TIA!

June 3, 2011 Cabo San Lucas

#3 rubyredvine

• 5 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 08:55 PM

Thanks Christy. If you hear anything, please let me know. I will try to call next week. Luckily I speak Spanish so hopefully someone will be able to help. I will let you know if I hear anything also.

#4 Floreria Rayen

Floreria Rayen
        • 39 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:35 AM

Why don't you try their phone number? +52 (624) 104-3252 and +52 (624) 104-3334.

Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users