Photo

I paid the $30 to become a supporter and its still not fuctioning, who can help me please?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 toriOary

toriOary
  • Site Supporter
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 07:02 PM

Hello,

Last week I paid the $30 from my paypal account (jge2106 - CheapOrlandoTours) to become a supporter and be able to download the attachments.  It worked for 1 day, then when the new forum came up (whish looks great :)) I seem to have reverted to a newbie again.....

Can someone please help me?

Thanks

Tori

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 05:08 AM

I will bring this to Tammy's attention, it was likely a glitch in the system when it was converted.  Thanks for your patience!

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:00 AM

when i pull up your account i actually do see that you are a junior member...can you tell me what it is doing when you are trying to download attachments?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 toriOary

toriOary
      • Site Supporter
      • 61 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:19 AM

Hi Tammy,

When I logged into my account it was asking me to become a supporter, today it shows I am a supporter so thanks for helping :)

However I cannot find where the attachments are now, sorry its probably me then.  When I went to the Dreams Cancun forum I used to see like a paperclip that when I pressed on it I saw lists of attachments - things like sand cermemony description, flower bouquets etc etc. Know the paperclip has gone..... could you tell me where I would find the attachement please?
        Thank you very much for your assistnace,

Tori

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:54 AM

Tori, there are a ton of attachments scattered throughout the forum.  I'd suggest trying to locate the thread you saw the attachment in, perhaps by going to the Dreams Cancun thread, or maybe the DIY section.

#6 toriOary

toriOary
          • Site Supporter
          • 61 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:18 AM

HI THere,

It was on the dreams cancun thread that there was a paperclip where all the attachments were, this seems to have dissappeared....

Thanks,

Tori

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users