Grand Riviera Princess Restaurants

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jen Wilson

Jen Wilson
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 05:13 PM

We are having our wedding at GRP November 2010. There will be under 20 people attending so we are doing an a la carte restaurant for after our ceremony. Any suggestions on restaurants? We have to decide soon, so any help would be awesome.

#2 Pelican10

• 35 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:33 AM

I am wondering the same thing.  We are having 20-25 people, Sept 8 2010, hard time deciding which one too.  I think we may go for the Italian restaurant.  It looks really nice inside and pasta usually goes over well with everyone.  Good luck

#3 Jen Wilson

Jen Wilson
      • 15 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 11:54 AM

where did you find pictures of the restaurants at? I am curious. I saw a post on here yesterday that said something about the seafood restaurant being good. I thought Italian too because it's safe, but then again we are in Mexico & they are cooking Italian. Kind of odd.

#4 FutureMrsStairs

• 11 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:37 PM

I just returned from GPS, which is the sister resort.  I highly recommend Las Tapas for dinner.  It is the Mediterranean on the resort.  It was fabulous and you may get a surprise performance from the flaminco dancers; we did when we ate there!!  It was great!  Hoep that helps!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users