Photo

Professional Photos - How many did you receive?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:31 AM

Hello ladies and gents;

For those of you that have received your professional photos on disc or in a gallery, how many did you have to choose from or receive in total?

For my DW I had one photographer and I received 250 high resolution edited images from our trash the dress and wedding day ceremony.

I'm just wondering what the average is as I am averaging over 1000 images given to my brides.

Thanks for your help :0)

#2 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,193 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:34 AM

Wow, 1000 images Mel?? That's cool! I guess that seems like alot to me because I think we got around 500 or so & that was all wedding related since we didn't do a TTD.

#3 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • LocationUtah

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:48 AM

Well a lot of it depends on the lighting but yes minimum 1000. My last wedding was 1500! But the lighting was perfect and I couldn't have asked anything more to make it a photographer's dream to photograph hehehe

Thanks for the input Yolanda!

#4 fallfromgrace

fallfromgrace
    • 200 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 01:12 PM

Do you provide all your images edited?  or do you just give them straight out of the camera on a couple of DVD's? 

#5 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • LocationUtah

Posted 05 August 2010 - 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by fallfromgrace 

Do you provide all your images edited?  or do you just give them straight out of the camera on a couple of DVD's? 

I'm wanting to know about edited images and yes we edit anything that leaves our office :0)

#6 jk1101

jk1101
      • 2,582 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:17 PM

I had around 650 from the wedding and 250 from the TTD - I didn't have a reception, so 1000 does seem around right to me.

#7 *Karla*

*Karla*
        • 4,854 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:27 PM

I received about 300 images from the wedding and TTD.  But, I was very unhappy with my photog, and was missing SO many key shots.  I feel like for a wedding that started at 5:30 and carried on way past midnight (it was New Years Eve), with pre-wedding and TTD I should have gotten many more.  Although, they weren't all that great, so I don't know what I would have done with more, LOL!

#8 LeeLee

LeeLee
          • 44 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 07:42 PM

Hi there!  My photographer is traveling with us from MN.  I asked how many pics she takes, she said she averages 100 per hour.  I guess I'd think it all depends on how many hours the photog is booked for.  Mine will be with us for 7 days...I can only imagine how many pics we'll have!  Eye ye ye! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users