Photo

Dress help please!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 andilynn09

andilynn09
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:10 PM

Well, I was able to manage to get both dresses to the same store so I could try them on side by side. I went to the store totally thinking I was going to go with the Brianna (no ruffles), but just couldn't walk away from the Jenna...so Jenna and the ruffles it is!  My friend, sister, and both sales people agreed with me that that we think that is the one....including my friend who was originally in favor of the other dress before she saw it in person. I'm going to get measured and order it tomorrow....eeeek!

#22 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
    • Banned
    • 2,710 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by andilynn09 

Well, I was able to manage to get both dresses to the same store so I could try them on side by side. I went to the store totally thinking I was going to go with the Brianna (no ruffles), but just couldn't walk away from the Jenna...so Jenna and the ruffles it is!  My friend, sister, and both sales people agreed with me that that we think that is the one....including my friend who was originally in favor of the other dress before she saw it in person. I'm going to get measured and order it tomorrow....eeeek!

YAYYYY!!!! :))))

#23 Cindy*

Cindy*
      • 2,655 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:41 AM

Yay, congrats.  The Jenna is stunning on you!

#24 richarsd

richarsd
        • 331 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 06:07 PM

Congrats on finding your dress! That's awesome!

#25 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
          • 310 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 06:33 PM

Congratulations on finding your dress   LOVE the one you picked!!!!!  It looks fantastic on you.

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users