Photo

Where to now?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 IslandBride15

IslandBride15
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:06 PM

My fiance and I just got engaged three weeks.. so of course we're already been talking up wedding ideas. We have almost fully decided on a destination wedding.. but now which one?!?!

Our thoughts so far are. antigua, turks and caicos, cayman islands.

We both dive as well as many of our friends and family so that's important to us.

we would rather have a extended cocktail hour with music and dancing, than sit down dinner.. We think we'll have about 60-80 joining us.

Any locations and venues recommendations??

#2 KimberlyAnne

KimberlyAnne
    • 68 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:51 PM

Turks & Caicos is one of the best diving spots.  I only did the resort course but the other experienced divers on our trips kept saying this was one of the best locations.

#3 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
      • 2,458 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:15 AM

I already replied to your poll but my vote is def for T&C!!

Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#4 Kendall

Kendall
        • 234 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:49 AM

I vote for Turks & Caicos too! :)

#5 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
          • 310 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:54 AM

I am having my wedding in Turks & Caicos, so that would have to be my vote!  Good luck deciding.

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

#6 LaurenMarie

LaurenMarie
            • 86 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:18 PM

Turks and Caicos!  That's where I am getting married, and I chose it partly because my TA has been there (as well as a ton of other places) and she said it has some of the most beautiful water and beaches she's ever seen! 

I also used "Trip Advisor" to help me decide (website that tourists use to rate the resort/hotels after their stay).  I will be getting married at Beaches Turks and Caicos and some of the reviewers on that site have posted some underwater pics from scuba diving and they are AMAZING!!

Happy planning!!

#7 TA Becky

TA Becky
              • 68 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 04:02 PM

I agree with Turks, and you should try to look at Sandal's if you're having adults only as they include 1 dive/day. With a free Wedding package, and the diving included it would work out to be a great deal for you.

You could also look at other Sandal's locations that have diving too, just for some options :)

Good luck!!

#8 kelly1214

kelly1214
                • 92 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:38 AM

Why break the trend- Turks and Caicos!!!  I got married there in May at the Beaches resort.  It was wonderful.  The sand, the water... the best setting to get married hands down.

Talk to the people from Brilliant by Tropical Imaging.  They do amazing photography (use them!!!) and know a lot of the different venues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users