Photo

How many are having a reception Dinner Back Home??

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 JLR1726

JLR1726
  • 187 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:06 PM

i would like to have an AHR but it just seems like somuch more money to add on!

#32 islandbride8

islandbride8
    • 315 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 09:53 AM

Love the idea of an AHR, but it's absolutely NOT in my budget.  We are not having an AHR and I don't feel bad about it at all.

#33 JLR1726

JLR1726
      • 187 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:48 AM

yeah same here! the only reason we are considering it is beacuse my parents have offered to throw ti at their house.

Originally Posted by islandbride8 

Love the idea of an AHR, but it's absolutely NOT in my budget.  We are not having an AHR and I don't feel bad about it at all.

#34 schmizer

schmizer
        • 213 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:07 AM

This is still on the table for us because my FI wants one.  (Any excuse to throw a bash:)  

Most of our friends and family are coming to the wedding, so I am not sure it is needed, but it might be alot of fun.

#35 gratchie

gratchie
          • 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:28 AM

since we are getting married in the Philippines (my hometown), we are having a reception dinner back in his hometown in ohio

#36 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
            • 447 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 10:09 AM

We are throwing a more formal AHR for about 100-125 guests. Yes, it did throw our budget pretty much out the window but I knew it was really important to my fiance. I didn't want to look back on this amazing time and regret not considering his feelings. This way we are able to celebrate with our entire family and friends. It was sweet when he told me "Why wouldn't I want to show off my new wife?" :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users