Names for Bridal Attendants

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 Tina5978

Tina5978
  • 231 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:47 PM

Hi Brandy,

I'm so bad with taking pics but I will do my best.  We should be able to pick them up within the next two days and I'm taking the girls out for dinner on Friday :)  

Hope your planning is going well.

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
    Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#12 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:14 AM

Yes, so far so good! How is your planning going?, have fun on friday with your girls!!!

#13 Tina5978

Tina5978
      • 231 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 02:33 PM

I feel like I haven't done much.  I am in the process of getting a new dress and roaming all of the forums for ideas.  How about yourself?

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011

#14 vcwedding2011

vcwedding2011
        • 286 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:04 PM

Not silly at all. Why should you have to pick?  Glad that its all working out with your planning.

#15 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:59 AM

Originally Posted by Tina5978 

I feel like I haven't done much.  I am in the process of getting a new dress and roaming all of the forums for ideas.  How about yourself?

I know exactly what you mean!!! I feel like I havent done much either, but I also feel like I dont know what I should be doing at this point, Ive been going by the DW book and according to that Im ahead of schedule other than my dress! I need to go dress shopping but I am so scared to try on a dress right now, I seriously need to loose some weight before I even step into a bridal shop!!

#16 Tina5978

Tina5978
            • 231 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:02 PM

Don't put that kind of pressure on yourself Brandy.  Find a dress that suits your figure now and that looks fabulous on you!  Trying to lose a lot of weight may leave you disappointed.  I'm a big girl and I'm just trying to remain realistic lol, if I lose more weight then it will just be a major plus!

#17 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:29 AM

Yea I know, I just want to be healthy though, nothing drastic, maybe a good 15 pounds and Ill be pleased, I just feel so out of shape lately and not happy with myself, Ive just been so busy I guess I stopped taking good care of myself.

#18 abbie32

abbie32
                • 89 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:03 AM

I felt the exact same way but it is a lot of pressure to put on yourself. I just started to look at things a little differently. Basically, I went dress shopping looking for something that would make me feel great at the weight I am right now which I'm not happy about. If I can find something that I feel good in now than I will feel like a million bucks when I lose weight and put it on! hahahaha   It seemed to work and I found the perfect dress for a destination wedding!!

#19 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by abbie32 

I felt the exact same way but it is a lot of pressure to put on yourself. I just started to look at things a little differently. Basically, I went dress shopping looking for something that would make me feel great at the weight I am right now which I'm not happy about. If I can find something that I feel good in now than I will feel like a million bucks when I lose weight and put it on! hahahaha   It seemed to work and I found the perfect dress for a destination wedding!!

I know exactly what your saying, I think my fear is what if the dress I buy now, doesnt look good on me come my wedding day once Ive dropped the pounds, and what if I could have found an even greater dress for my figure that I will have on my wedding day, I dont know I guess its silly but thats what I worry about for some reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users