• Vendor
    • 1,243 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:02 AM

Thanks AnaSteele58, happy planning! :D

#193 Billandstina

Billandstina
      • 396 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:46 AM

Hi Girls! I've asked Elsa about 3 times for examples of their videographer's work and have had no luck! Our final choices were due on Monday and I've sent them all in and haven't heard anything from her since...so do any of you have any examples of their "cheapest" $500 video option? Also did any of you do the Webcam?

#194 soontobemrssmid

soontobemrssmid
        • 12 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:41 AM

Hi Ladies!

I hope everyone is doing well :)  I was just wondering if anyone used the resort photographer for ceremony pictures and if they had any reviews?  We are still trying to figure out our photographer situation and we have a few idea's but are considering the on-site photographer for the ceremony!

If anyone has any feedback that would be great!

Thanks so much ladies!

Amie

#195 KlBride

KlBride
          • 19 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:35 AM

Hi Everyone....this thread hasn't been very active lately, but I'm hoping to connect with more GPR brides.  Our wedding is scheduled for December 9th, 2013.  I'm having such a hard time deciding on everything from food to flowers! 

#196 Billandstina

Billandstina
            • 396 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:49 PM

Hi Girls...

I've been trying to get info on their videographer and photographer but I can't for the life of me get an example of the videos they do :( I'm getting married here in 11 days and leave in 8! GULP!! I'm nowhere near finished with all my projects and don't even have a bathing suit yet! I'm more nervous about not getting everything finished on time than I am about the wedding! lol! I'm going to try again tomorrow to get some info on the videographer and see if we I can get somewhere! Fingers crossed!

~Stina

#197 KlBride

KlBride
              • 19 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:58 AM

Who were you working with before they transferred you to the resort coordinator Stina?  I have Alejandra Parra, and she's been great about getting back to me in a timely manner.  I haven't asked anything about the videographer though, because I didn't think we would purchase the video services.   Where is your wedding ceremony being held?  What about receptions?  Food choices?  LOL  Sorry, I have so many questions. :)  We are getting married on the North Beach on 12/9/13 :) 

J

#198 Billandstina

Billandstina
                • 396 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:39 PM

We were working with Elsa, which needless to say wasn't the best thing in the world. We're getting married on North Beach and our entrees are Chicken and Fish. These boards are a life saver! Lol! Now I just need to stop looking at the weather channel and freaking myself out! Lol

#199 cglouie

cglouie
                  • 31 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:45 AM

Same boat.. I'm just going to order what all the other brides have recommended. I'm getting married on Dec 10! Maybe I'll see ya there! :-)

#200 cglouie

cglouie
                    • 31 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:50 AM

Has anyone noticed the negative reviews on tripadvisor? When I first checked out the hotel, there were few. It seems like a lot of people are complaining now... Hope the resort isn't going downhill...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users