Photo

Gran Porto Real Brides - Post here!!

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#151 Billandstina

Billandstina
  • 396 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

I'm curious about the best place to get chair sashes and runners as well if anyone has any info :)

#152 KrystaRyan

KrystaRyan
    • Site Supporter
    • 37 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

We used efavormart.com .... they have a huge selection. We went with the organza sashes because they were the cheapest and we just wanted to add some colour. I think they were about 67 cents each! 

#153 Billandstina

Billandstina
      • 396 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:20 PM

Oh my...we can handle .67!! Lolol! Thank you so much!

#154 Heidi823

Heidi823
        • 8 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

Hi All!  New Gran Porto bride here =)  Just booked our date for Feb. 22, 2014!!  Its been so awesome reading everyone's ideas and seeing reviews and pictures.  I'm so excited!!!  We are doing the Vow Renewal ceremony at North Beach, cocktail hour and private reception on the beach.  Thinking we are going to have between 30-50 guests...

Question:  Do they have standard chairs/tables/linens/huppa included in the package price or do you have to purchase these things as extras??  (Like if I didn't purchase chairs would everyone be standing around?) Hahaa...  I just got the packet of everything you can buy for your wedding day but wasn't sure if these were things you had to buy or if they were upgrades...

Thanks!!!

#155 Heidi823

Heidi823
          • 8 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

Hi All!  New Gran Porto bride here =)  Just booked our date for Feb. 22, 2014!!  Its been so awesome reading everyone's ideas and seeing reviews and pictures.  I'm so excited!!!  We are doing the Vow Renewal ceremony at North Beach, cocktail hour and private reception on the beach.  Thinking we are going to have between 30-50 guests...

Question:  Do they have standard chairs/tables/linens/huppa included in the package price or do you have to purchase these things as extras??  (Like if I didn't purchase chairs would everyone be standing around?) Hahaa...  I just got the packet of everything you can buy for your wedding day but wasn't sure if these were things you had to buy or if they were upgrades...

Thanks!!!

#156 beachbridezilla

beachbridezilla
            • 16 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:26 PM

Hi all!  I'm going back on forth about hiring a photographer... I've just upgraded my wedding package which now includes 25 photos from the resort photographer during the ceremony... but I haven't seen their work so it makes me nervous.  I just requested a portfolio from my contact but am not sure if they have something like this... anyone read or heard of success with this option?  I hate to pay for the upgrade which includes the option, and then have to pay on top of that to hire another photographer... BUT this is the most important part of the experience, right?!  =) 

#157 karyc

karyc
              • 166 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by beachbridezilla 

Hi all!  I'm going back on forth about hiring a photographer... I've just upgraded my wedding package which now includes 25 photos from the resort photographer during the ceremony... but I haven't seen their work so it makes me nervous.  I just requested a portfolio from my contact but am not sure if they have something like this... anyone read or heard of success with this option?  I hate to pay for the upgrade which includes the option, and then have to pay on top of that to hire another photographer... BUT this is the most important part of the experience, right?!  =) 

i really would vote for getting a photographer....i think there's so much that you're going to miss while you're running around that you'll want to see pictures of everything, people's reactions, etc, that you probably wouldn't get in 25 pics?

#158 bluelenscaribe

bluelenscaribe
                • Vendor
                • 194 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:06 AM

Hi Brides!

Hope everything is going well with your planning.

Come an check our latest work and have amazing photos on your BIG DAY!!!

#159 beachbridzilla

beachbridzilla
                  • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:27 PM

Does anyone know how far Central Beach at GPR is from the Royal?  We (along with most of our 50+ guests) are staying at the Royal but are getting married next door because the Royal was booked on the date we selected... just hoping that it isn't a hike from "home" for our guests.  North beach (right next to The Royal) is unavailable which would have been perfect...!  Also, has anyone come across photos from a ceremony at the gazebo at GPR?!  We were planning to host the ceremony there and then have the reception on the beach and I wanted to get a better idea of how it would look set up. 

#160 beachbridezilla

beachbridezilla
                    • 16 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:59 AM

Is anyone aware of how far Central beach at GPR is from The Royal?  We (along with almost all guests) are staying at the Royal but we had to book the wedding at GPR in order to get the day we wanted because The Royal was booked - just want to make sure it isn't a crazy hike!  I know North beach is close to the Royal, but that location isn't available unfortunately.  Also, has anyone come across a photo of a ceremony in the beachfront gazebo at GPR?  We're planning to have the ceremony there before moving to Central beach for the reception and I wanted to get a better idea of set up (for 50ish guests). 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users