Hi,

Anyone have a good photographer in Atlanta that they've worked with for a budoir shoot? My wedding is in the Caribbean and I would prefer to use my photographer down there but I'm not sure the scheduling will work out to turn around the photos in time to use them as a wedding gift. So I might have to do it locally. Let me know if you can recommend anyone!  Thanks! LM

I don't know of anyone to recommend but I am also looking to do a shoot & I know sometimes they will discount the shoot if 3 or more people book it on the same day (at different times) so if you find 1 you'd like to go with, i'd be willing to split the expenses if they give you a special rate for having more than 1 person book. I've been looking around but some of the best are just so expensive.

Originally Posted by lm3682 View Post

Hi,

Anyone have a good photographer in Atlanta that they've worked with for a budoir shoot? My wedding is in the Caribbean and I would prefer to use my photographer down there but I'm not sure the scheduling will work out to turn around the photos in time to use them as a wedding gift. So I might have to do it locally. Let me know if you can recommend anyone!  Thanks! LM

I don't know if they do budoir shots, but a close friend of my FI does photography here in ATL and does AMAZING work. I would totally have booked her if I were doing my wedding here  rather than a destination. She's super nice & laid back...

Once Like a Spark Photography

Hope this helps! Its good to see other Atlanta brides on here :-)

I am so interested to see what this thread can turn up.  I have been searching for a boudoir photographer in Atlanta for months.  I spoke with Cayce from caycecalawaybuodoir.com today.  She is a bit pricey but her work looks pretty classy and she is super easy to talk to.  She includes a book with the price of her session.  Another place that I am interested in is projectduo.com  These are 2 female photographers, that from their website seem to do nice work but I have not talked to them and am unsure of pricing.

If I can get over my insecurities and people are willing to do a session within the next month, I would consider doing a group session to bring the price down.

If anyone has used a photographer within the Atlanta area recently for a BD session PLEASE post feedback.

Hi Ladies icon_wavey.gif. I'm so happy to see some ATL brides :-)  I havent' done boudoir session, but I too would like to do one as a gift to my FI.

Please be sure to include me if you all schedule a group rate.  You can count me in.  I found another photog here in ATL that does it - she's pricey too, but we may be able to negotiate a group rate.  Her website is http://www.elegantexpressions.cindyharterphotography.com/.

I can say from what I've seen on the websites posted that I do like Project Duo.  The light in their photos look a little "softer" than the others.

So, I booked Casual Elegance Photography.  I will let you all know how the pictures turn out.  His packages are very competitive and include a makeup artist.  He is also very quick to respond.  I never even got a response from project duo and I contacted the 2x. 

I'm an Atlanta bride too!  I haven't decided if I'm doing the boudoir shoot yet so I'm curious to hear your feedback after your shoot. 

Are any of you bringing a photographer from Atlanta to your destination wedding?  I'm still torn on what to do and have no leads.