Random Questions about Sandals Resorts in Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 maykaym4

• 44 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:22 PM

Hi all,

Do they do Sunday weddings at any of the Sandals resorts in Jamaica? 

Also, do you have to walk down the "aisle" and have a first dance...?  It will just be us, so I would feel kind of weird doing these traditional wedding things, you know?

Thanks in advance for any feedback! :)

#2 hockeymom97

• 2,458 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:58 PM

I can't answer the question about weddings on Sundays, but I do know that you don't have to walk down the aisle or do a first dance, etc....your wedding can be as formal/casual/big/small as you want it to be! That's part of the beauty of having a DW - no one really *expects* anything and you have the freedom to do what you want :)

Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#3 BakersGirl

• 324 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:19 PM

YES! You can get married on Sunday in Jamaica!  We got married on Sunday, May 2nd 2010.  We had to arrive on Friday for a Sunday wedding.  It was perfect!

Kelly & Michael
        May 2, 2010

#4 mrs*j*2011

• Banned
        • 206 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 02:30 PM

We're getting married on a Sunday at Sandals Royal Caribbean.  As far as I know, the only days they don't do weddings are holidays (we tried for New Years Day but had to push to Jan 2.)

As for the traditional stuff, you can just have the ceremony and call it a day.  You don't have to do anything after you sign the marriage certificate/license thingy and say I do!

~~ Lea ~~
          January 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Royal Caribbean
          (honeymooning at Couples Negril)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users