Any information on the CANCUN CARIBE PARK ROYAL GRAND?

• 1 month later...

Hello jenjen

I dont know if this is helpful for you since you post long time ago, but I'm getting married on Cancun Caribe Park Royal Grand on Nov 13th this year, the entire planning experience has been a success and at this time I'm really happy about all the details I traveled last year to check out the hotel and it is gorgeous I really loved the place if you need any information about this hotel please let me know I have good pictures and tons of information about it

• 9 months later...

I am also just starting to plan a wedding there for April 2012.  I have the brochures that the wedding coordinator emailed me.  PM me if you are interested and I can send them.  What kind of problems are you having?

• 1 month later...

Hi Julie,

Good luck with your planning experience! I have been planning a January wedding at this place for the last 5 months or so. The current wedding coordinator, Rosy, is really, really nice, but I probably wouldn't recommend this place to others. The resort is not super responsive, particularly the reservations desk, and I've had issues with the contracts. Planning a wedding is one thing, but then having a decent and reputable place for guests to stay is another thing. With the many bumps we've hit, I am just crossing my fingers that everything goes smoothly on the day of the wedding and for my guests who are traveling far to attend. PM me if you would like more details, good luck!

Melissa

• 4 months later...

We just returned from our wedding at the Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe, and everything went perfectly. I have to be honest and say that planning was very hard, as the resort was not very responsive with my emails. However, I don't think that's entirely unusual for destination weddings in Mexico. Nonetheless, when we arrived, the resort had all of our reservations, and beautiful rooms for our guests. They put my new hubby and I up in this amazing room in the Royal Tower- with the most amazing view of the ocean. We could not have asked for a nicer room! The staff was extremely nice, the resort is super clean, and our wedding turned out great. It managed to pour down with rain all day on the day of our wedding, but the staff quickly set up a beautiful area in the ballroom instead. We were disappointed with the rain, but there was not much that could be done about the weather. ;) The wedding coordinator, Rosy, had everything under control, and remembered all of my requests from my many, many emails to her. After our wedding, we returned to the room where staff had laid rose petals in the shape of a heart on our bed, and placed chilled champagne and chocolate covered strawberries on our table.  I really can not say enough nice things about this resort, and I hope others consider having their wedding here too. The resort is small enough, so that our guests were able to easily hang out with each other or run into each other while hanging out by the pool. The staff really went above and beyond to make sure everyone was comfortable and happy. While I will be the first to say that planning the wedding about gave me an ulcer, at the end of the day it was all worth it. I would advise other brides to relax and trust that everything will turn out okay and just look forward to the great day that's to come. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

• 10 months later...

You all may already have seen this, but in case you didn't, here's a link to the Cancun Caribe Park Royal Grand.......http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/products/cancun-caribe-park-royal-grand-all-inclusive.....

plus the thread just above this one.....as seen here....http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/77571/2013-gran-caribe-real-royal-cancun-brides/10#post_1721278....wishing everyone the best with their plans and exciting journeys ahead......ENjoy !

team MTM asst Lynda :)