Photo

Is it safe in Jamaica?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 delgadot

delgadot
  • 284 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:38 PM

A lot of the people I've heard negativity from have only seen Jamaica from a cruise ship. " That  """

You are so right the first person in my family who made a negative comment had been to Jamaica while on a cruise stop. Honestly the more I think about it the more I am over it. My family is going to complain but they are going to come and I know they are going to have a  blast!

I am actually debating about where to have my wedding. I originally was thinking about have a private wedding using Jamaican weddings or tropical weddings companies, but the price was too hefty so I am now looking at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Montego Bay....so we shall see I have plenty of time since our wedding is not until July 2012. How about you?

#12 delgadot

delgadot
    • 284 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:50 PM

A lot of the people I've heard negativity from have only seen Jamaica from a cruise ship. 

This is so true the first person in my family who made a negative comment had only been to Jamaica on a Cruise stop. I am so over it and at this point my family is going to complain but they are going to come and there are going to have a blast!

I was originally looking at having a private wedding using either tropical weddings or Jamaican wedding companies but now I am leaning towards a resort wedding due to cost.

So far Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Montego Bay has my attention but I have plenty of time we don't plan on getting married until July 2012. How about you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users