Shoes: Ivory or Fuchsia

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 SunnyLinz

• 15 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:19 PM

Our colors are fuschia and orange as well, and I plan to rock the fuschia shoes!  I think it's gorgeous when you can throw in little pops of color here and there.  Not to mention fuschia is my favorite color anyway!

#12 kingshead

• 33 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:44 PM

I also say rock the fuschia! Have you found any you're interesed in yet? I'd love to see any photos...

#13 wendyjd

• 968 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:54 PM

Go for fuschia!!  I'm wearing fuschia/hot pink wedges.  Still looking for the perfect shoe clip to dress it up.

#14 roo66

• 1,001 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:03 AM

I say the hot pink, thats what im doing hot pink with crystals on the toe x

#15 Cindy*

• 2,655 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:57 AM

I say fushia all the way.  My wedding colours are turquoise and white and I am wearing an amazing pair of turquoise heels.  I think I am more excited about wearing those then the wedding dress, lol.

#16 Jen1407

• 393 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:59 AM

Definitely the fuschia shoes!!  I am going with blue shoes.

#17 hockeymom97

• 2,458 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:45 AM

I say rock the fuchsia shoes!!! My colors are fuchsia and orange and I totes want to find some fuchsia shoes to wear!!!

Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#18 zelda062

• 162 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:31 AM

Thanks everyone!!

I am still looking for possibile shoes.  It has been hard finding fuchsia shoes that I like that don't have a high heel.  Since I am getting married on the beach, I can't go with anything too high.  I found a couple that are dyable that I like...

Here is a fuchsia sandal I have been thinking about...

Let me know what you think!!  Or if you have any other shoes to suggest...

Iberostar Tucan Resort, May 3, 2011

#19 carolina24

• 1,573 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:43 AM

i like the second ones the best.  definately go with fushia!! these are mine...

humm don't know why the pic isn't showing up.  are we doing something different with pics now, anyone know?  sorry about the mini-highjack, lol

update:  that was weird, i had to use the insert pic icon and copy the url in the box, then re-size.  i'll check out the bugs thread and see if im missing something, but anywho...there you go! :)

#20 dolfinluck

• 2,424 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:15 AM

def go with the fuchsia! I had fuchsia & aqua shoes and loved them and so did everyone else

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users