Alterations in Dallas?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bride2b

• 20 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 06:02 PM

I just moved to Dallas and need my dress altered for my Oct 28th.
    I was hoping someone from Dallas area could recommend a wedding shop or tailor that does good work?

I appreciate your help

#2 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 06:03 PM

Yay, glad to see you posted this up! I bet Maria (MikkiStreak) or Rachelle (redwards) or Lisa can help...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#3 LisaG

• VIP Member
      • 7,839 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 06:14 PM

I got mine done at J's Tailor and Dry Cleaning in Preston Center. I can't think of the street name right now. If you are going down Northwest Hwy from North Park Mall (towards the Toll Way), take a left on Douglas, and take a left on the street after Sherry Lane. They're on the right by Tony & Guy. Their prices are very good. I paid a total of $100 for alterations and bra inserts.

#4 Golden

• 354 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 06:19 PM

try Our Talior ,her name is Mrs.Kim. She is located on Greenville Ave

#5 MikkiStreak

• VIP Member
          • 2,347 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 12:09 AM

I'm not any good with this one---- The only tailoring I've had done was a friend of a friend thing with someone in Las Colinas a couple years back.

You just move here from Chicago? Even considering the weather issues with Chicago--- I would sooooo rather live there than Dallas.... I miss it, and I didn't even live there--- I just spent my time there on the weekends. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users