Originally Posted by Brandy 

PromGirl-490871309.jpg

I love this!  Very Cute!

#12 Norma83

Norma83
    • 173 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by TheFutureWagners 

This is the dress I'm leaning toward right now, but Chelsea- as you know, we have lots of time to change our minds :)

My situation is a little interesting. With our wedding package from the resort we automatically get a complimentary cocktail reception for ALL our guests, to be used whenever we want that weekend. What we decided was to hold a private rehearsal dinner for just our bridal party, parents and grandparents at 6 and then go meet up with all of our guests at the cocktail reception at 8. So basically, I've got two events the night before that I have to look incredible for. And I was going to do exactly what you were thinking with wearing white but I'm so in love with these dresses I think I'll probably just wear one of these. :) (Are you sensing a theme here? I tend to get attached to pretty dresses too easily...lol)

PromGirl-507744309.jpg

I also love:

15699.jpg

I really like the first one!  The second is pretty too but the first one just pops.

#13 Nessa682

Nessa682
      • 14 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:58 PM

TheFutureWagners...oh my gosh I love that dress where did you find them. My colors are purple and orange and that dress is perfect. I hope you don't mind me asking  :)  

#14 Tissey

Tissey
        • 172 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:53 PM

Such cute dresses!  I think I'm going to wear this BCBG dress that I got to wear for my TTD shoot.  I'm in love with this dress and this way I can wear it once in public before I trash it in the ocean. Totally worth it!

bcbg%20cut%20out_thumb%5B7%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

#15 soontobemrsdow

soontobemrsdow
          • 250 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Tissey 

Such cute dresses!  I think I'm going to wear this BCBG dress that I got to wear for my TTD shoot.  I'm in love with this dress and this way I can wear it once in public before I trash it in the ocean. Totally worth it!

bcbg%20cut%20out_thumb%5B7%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

ohh smart idea to actually wear the dress before it's ruined....i may just have to think about doing this also

#16 hat0112

hat0112
            • 1,219 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:40 AM

Here is mine. I got it from White House Black Market this weekend. It is being shipped this week to my house so I can try it on for my FI. If he doesn’t like it I bought another dress at Macy’s that I tried on and I know he likes (I bought the at Macy’s one first, then saw the WHBM one). I couldn’t find a picture online of the dress so I’ll take a picture when I get home (if I remember).

WD dress.jpg

PS. THIS ISN'T ME

UPDATE: I got the dress and I tried it on for FI and he doesn't like it.  I guess I will have to use my back up from Macy's. I will post a picture when I don't feel so fat in the dress since I can't find it online.

Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#17 JanineA

JanineA
              • 2,482 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:32 AM

I'm glad I found this thread. I have two dresses so far for my rehearsal dinner yet. I was wondering what other ladies were wearing cause I was torn between a white dress I bought that is short, fun and flirty and a gold dress I bough that is a little more sophisticated. I don't have pics of either but will try to post soon. FutureMrsWagner beautiful dresses. Do tell where you got them from......I have the same habit of falling in love with dresses.

#18 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
                • Banned
                • 2,710 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 10:27 AM

Hey ladies! Sorry for the delay- they are actually considered prom dresses and can be found:

http://www.lafemmefa...om/prom_dresses

But if you search for La Femme dresses online a lot of places have them.

#19 SDSteph

SDSteph
                  • 812 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 01:48 PM

Oh My!  maybe I nee to pick something nicer for my dress.  All your dresses are sooo beautiful!

Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#20 bizzyangel

bizzyangel
                    • 193 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by SDSteph 

Here is mine!  It is from Tommy bahamma!

TW60888_033_main.jpg

TW60888_033_alt1.jpg

I love this dress! No clue and don't even know if I am doing a rehearsal dinner but I definitely like this dress to wear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users