Moon Palace -Mari & Orion-Mayan Tradition Wedding Review Jul 2010-PRO PICS NEWLY ADDED ON PAGE 3 and 4

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 skadow

• Banned
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:04 PM

oh also, are mayan ceromonys legal?

Did it go in place of one of the resort packages or was it in addition. I signed up for the Amaythist Rose one already. Just wondering if the 1000 is in addition? Did you still get the carage ride?

#22 orionandmari072510

• 225 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:12 AM

i think the mayan is a package on its own. It is not popular at the Moon Palace and took a while to confirm the availability.  The ceremony is symoblic but can also be used legally when combining the legal documenttion, officiate, etc.

#23 orionandmari072510

• 225 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:19 AM

I booked through the miami coordinators with Carilis. She checked to see if the ceremony was available. They are now beginning to promote the ceremony since we have left. We are actually on their promo as an example of the Mayan Ceremony. I am not sure who they used for shamans. We don't know many of the shamans or Mayan wedding vendors. The horse carriage ride was not included in the package. But all the decoration on the table was. You also get a Mayan wedding certificate and props.

Originally Posted by skadow 

Everything looks really special and unque. I am very interested in the Mayan Ceromony but my WC has not gotten back to me yet. I am guessing you have to contact them about ceromony. Did they pick out the Shamon for you or were you able to use who you wanted? I know they don't allow outside vendors ,but I am guessing this isnt really a normal serice they offer.

I would love to know more about the booking process you had with this because it is so unnormal for Palace Resorts =) So if you could post on here, otherwise my email is sarakadow@yahoo.com

Thanks so much and congrats!!!!!!

#24 Ayslinn

• 200 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:36 AM

great review, thanks for sharing! congratulations. =)

#25 orionandmari072510

• 225 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 03:49 AM

Just wanted to share some of our professional photos done by Erick Rodriguez from Claudia Photo. Absolutely gorgeous! We are so happy with them! And I havent even posted the BEST of them!

Great Memories!

#26 skadow

• Banned
            • 1,853 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:04 AM

You look so lovely! Congrats

#27 Ellabaja1983

• 1,541 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:31 AM

I love all of your pictures!  I really like the idea of throwing the rose petals over the two of you!  Very lovely!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#28 orionandmari072510

• 225 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:10 AM

This was the overall mayan wedding setting. Some people asked previously what was included in the wedding and this will kind of show that.

The canopy, altar natural decorations, chairs, music, musical instruments, coconut shell, starfish for rings

Also included were the shaman fees, microphone, sound system, and certificate.M&O_0004.jpg

#29 msucooper

• 196 posts
                  • Wedding Date:October 13, 2017
                  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

Posted 15 December 2010 - 05:58 PM

Enjoyed your pics...thanks for sharing.

#30 orionandmari072510

• 225 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:31 AM

Here are a few more PRO photos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users