Jump to content

Photo

Starfish Themed Wedding


  • Please log in to reply
508 replies to this topic

#471 Jaciv2000

Jaciv2000
  • Newbie
  • 40 posts

    Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:30 AM

    Originally Posted by CCin331 

    Hey, I actually found that image online and thought the idea of a shell instead of a pillow would be much more unique, but since then I have found some nice shells from www.Etsy,com 
     


     

    Do you by chance have the direct link that you found this through on Etsy???? Thanks!!!!



    #472 avonladee

    avonladee
    • Newbie
    • 110 posts

      Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:30 AM

      Very Nice! Congratulations :)

      Originally Posted by Paolalindsay 

      Hi Ladies I did starfish themed wedding and mostly used it for the favors, accents, invitations, groom boutinieres, bridesmaids hairpieses and it looked great.

       



      #473 Paolalindsay

      Paolalindsay
      • Newbie
      • 52 posts

        Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:48 AM

         

         

         

        Originally Posted by Jaciv2000 

        Do you by chance have the direct link that you found this through on Etsy???? Thanks!!!!

        Hi :-) Are you looking for the Shell Pillow for the ring bearers below? or the mens boutinieres?

        I ordered Boutinieres from Etsy and most certainly can give you link.

        The ring bearer Starfish Pillow was an idea from Etsy my Maid of Honor's mom made...My Mom went to St Augustine bought the starfish (also available at AC Moore, JoAnne Fabrics, and Micheals; however, less expensive and better variety at the beach ;))

        I can give you a link from Etsy that I used for the inspiration too :-) I also have a pinterest with all the wedding ideas too :-)

         

         

         

         

         

        This is the starfish Hair pieces bridesmaids used and they looked GREAT at the ceremony.

         



        #474 avonladee

        avonladee
        • Newbie
        • 110 posts

          Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:54 AM

          Originally Posted by Paolalindsay 

           

           

           

          Hi :-) Are you looking for the Shell Pillow for the ring bearers below? or the mens boutinieres?

          I ordered Boutinieres from Etsy and most certainly can give you link.

          The ring bearer Starfish Pillow was an idea from Etsy my Maid of Honor's mom made...My Mom went to St Augustine bought the starfish (also available at AC Moore, JoAnne Fabrics, and Micheals; however, less expensive and better variety at the beach ;))

          I can give you a link from Etsy that I used for the inspiration too :-) I also have a pinterest with all the wedding ideas too :-)

           

           

           

           

           

          This is the starfish Hair pieces bridesmaids used and they looked GREAT at the ceremony.

           

          I love that they are doing each others hair!

          I have not decided if I am just going to do my own hair or go to the hairdresser. As I was a hair dresser lol



          #475 Paolalindsay

          Paolalindsay
          • Newbie
          • 52 posts

            Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

            Originally Posted by avonladee 

            I love that they are doing each others hair!

            I have not decided if I am just going to do my own hair or go to the hairdresser. As I was a hair dresser lol

            Hi Avonladee...They actually had their hair done at the resort spa and in this pic they were touching up their curls :-)



            #476 avonladee

            avonladee
            • Newbie
            • 110 posts

              Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

              Originally Posted by Paolalindsay 

              Hi Avonladee...They actually had their hair done at the resort spa and in this pic they were touching up their curls :-)

              Oh still very cute!



              #477 Melissa14

              Melissa14
              • Jr. Member
              • 304 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 27, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos
              • LocationLos Angeles, CA

              Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:13 PM

              Love this theme!


              Marrying My 5th Grade "Boyfriend"...Life has a funny way of working itself out


              #478 Melissa14

              Melissa14
              • Jr. Member
              • 304 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 27, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos
              • LocationLos Angeles, CA

              Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:16 PM

              Originally Posted by Paolalindsay 

              Hi Ladies I did starfish themed wedding and mostly used it for the favors, accents, invitations, groom boutinieres, bridesmaids hairpieses and it looked great.

               


              Wow! What is that in your centerpieces??


              Marrying My 5th Grade "Boyfriend"...Life has a funny way of working itself out


              #479 JSLM

              JSLM
              • Jr. Member
              • 170 posts

                Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:16 PM

                wow! It turned out amazing



                #480 csho

                csho
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,007 posts
                • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
                • LocationHalifax, NS

                Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:17 AM

                Love this thread! I am going to be incorporating starfish and palm trees into my wedding. Now to put it all together so it looks good! But there are so many great ideas!






                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users