The Gifts - Part #2

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bahiabride2010

• 997 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 03:39 PM

For our GM’s, we bought their outfits, got them engraved flasks, bottles of rum (going to buy in the DR) and Cocktail for Dummies Books.
    For my parents, I created a photo book of our best family photos and ordered it through SNAPFISH. Here’s a link to the book! I also made hats for our Dad’s and shirts for the Mom’s to wear while getting ready on our wedding day!
    Snapfish: Projects: Share: MemoryBook: Registration
    For my FI, I did a Boudoir shoot with Renaissance Swank Studios. Renaissance Studios Photography - Wedding, Maternity & Portrait Photography in Toronto & GTA, London, Milton, Kitchener, Chatham, Ontario, Canada
    This was one of the best parts of the whole wedding process! What a fabulous night it was! I highly recommended Clint and his team! They were super! The shoot took place at the Gladstone Hotel in Toronto and provided a beautiful back drop for the shots. I’m so happy with how the photos turned out. All of those squats and lunges paid off and I can’t wait to see my FI’s reaction when he opens it! It started as a gift for my FI but it ended up being a fabulous confidence builder for me!
    To build up some suspense, I’m going to make a puzzle out of one of the photos. For the week before we leave, I’m going to give him a puzzle piece a day with the last piece being given with the book on our first night in the DR! Here are a few of the shots that I really love:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users