I have done so much since my last post on my blog. Here's a little taste:
Planning AHR-I am currently working on brushing up on my Italian and developing itineraries for the wedding week with family and our honeymoon. When we travel, I have a folder with daily activities. I know it sounds so anal retentive but I am naturally very indecisive and this helps with that tendency. I do have "plan b's" worked in just in case.
flowers, venue, catering, DIY invites, Save the Dates, cake, and scheduling a bridal portrait (family tradition).
For Italy Wedding (the main event):
- Booked my hair appointment in Italy on my wedding day
- Ordered/Received my wedding shoes from Zappos.
- Bought vintage earrings.
- Got Apostille to certify my birth certificate
- Hired a translator/planner
- Getting birth certificates translated into Italian
- Booked hotels in Rome (first stop), Positano (wedding destination), and honeymoon locations