Sign in to follow this  
Spazz

Oriental Trading - Cards & Dice

I am putting a deck of cards and dice in my OOT bags. Thought it would be something people could do while they're in their rooms. I found them on clearance at Oriental Trading. They are only $4.99/dozen sets!

POKER DICE SET

Oriental Trading is the coolest! We ordered the flip-flop playing cards and domino sets from them for our OOT bags and people loved them. (and actually used them too)

Ok, just making sure you know that the $4.99 is for one set of 12 pieces, not 12 sets of dice & cards...just wanted to double check!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak27 View Post
Ok, just making sure you know that the $4.99 is for one set of 12 pieces, not 12 sets of dice & cards...just wanted to double check!!!
Really? The site says each set has 7 pieces... for those that ordered the flip-flop cards, are they really 12 packs of cards for $8? If so, that's awesome and I'm going to have to order those!!!

Quote:
I thought it one set was 7 pieces - 1 deck of cards, 5 dice and 1 set of instructionshuh.gif I'll let you know when I get them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopels View Post
Really? The site says each set has 7 pieces... for those that ordered the flip-flop cards, are they really 12 packs of cards for $8? If so, that's awesome and I'm going to have to order those!!!
yes, I got a dozen for $8..

Quote:
it is 12 sets for $4.99, that is how Oriental Trading Co. sells most thins, it is just their wording...

Now $4.99 per Dozen

OK, question about the flip flop cards... were they REALLY small or the normal playing card size?