33 replies to this topic

#31 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:25 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Stephanie 525
    That would be so great for a cupcake tower! Use the big cupcake as the centerpiece and put the smaller cupcakes all around it!

#32 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:29 AM

Dang it Tami - just when I thought I finalized a plan for my AHR . . . that's a really good idea!! I wish I had a kid right now because that's a cool birthday cake idea!!

When I was little sometimes my mom would make cupcakes for my birthday in the shape of what age I was . . . I thought it was super genius when I was little but all you do is arrange them in the shape of a 6 or whatever. Too fun!!

#33 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:40 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by starchild
        Dang it Tami - just when I thought I finalized a plan for my AHR . . . that's a really good idea!! I wish I had a kid right now because that's a cool birthday cake idea!!

When I was little sometimes my mom would make cupcakes for my birthday in the shape of what age I was . . . I thought it was super genius when I was little but all you do is arrange them in the shape of a 6 or whatever. Too fun!!
        lol ... i know ... i have so many different ideas, i don't know which ones I'll be able to pull off and which I'll have to letfall by the wayside.

That IS a great b-day idea, cupcakes shaped into the age!

I love baking, so I might just do this for Tom's "Welcome Home Party" with some American flags or yellow ribbons as cupcake topper decorations .... or maybe just be simple and use red, white and blue icing. Boring though -- these BEACH THEMES are way cooler than what I can do for his party. lol.

#34 NHPT

NHPT
        • 3,848 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 05:41 PM

ohh- i am late but can i have that icing recipe too.
          also does anyone have a recipe for red velvet cupcakes that they know is good? i was watching that show tori& dean inn love (i know i am a nerd) and have been craving them ever since!
          Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users