• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 15 July 2008 - 04:49 PM

My MIL came up with a cute idea for favors and she brought me a sample bag of these Mexican mint candies shaped like hearts to put inside little white organza favor bags. Bless her heart for coming up with this idea and telling me not to worry about bringing the candy down - she will do that. All I had to do was order the mini prganza bags!

Here's what the bags look like:

Here's the candies:

I'll put little TY tags on them, which is my DIY project for this weekend. My inspiration for these is from Angela's (cheese_diva) planning post. http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t10415
Angela's tags on the left, our logo on the right will go on the tags. Will either do the circle ones (unless they end up being a huge hassle) or i will do them as squares.

#2 Celina

• Banned
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 01:14 PM

How thoughtful of her! Great little project. i have been debating on the round circles myself. Angela had some wonderful stuff! Our styles are along the same lines.

I love that the mints are heart shaped! Too cute!
    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#3 veronicawiacek

• 8 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:30 AM

Hi Ladies! I used this for my bombonieres for my guests at the wedding as well as those not in attendance that are close family/people whos weddings we've attended:

#4 Sjnovot

• 154 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 03:26 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users