Photo

Welcome Party / Farewell Brunch Locations?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 leharris5

leharris5
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 06:16 PM

Hey ladies,

I am looking to have a welcome reception (either full dinner or cocktails, depending on the price). I am looking for something very budget friendly, a location with a great view and atmosphere and that maybe could provide or already has music/musicians.

I am expecting up to 50 guests. I am thinking of even doing a sunset dinner/cocktail cruise, bonfire dinner, or restaurant location.

Any ideas? I dont' want to go over $2500 (including alcohol)!

-Toya
    Latoya & Joseph
    Rockhouse Hotel
    September 20, 2008MY WEDDING SLIDESHOW: http://www.sungoldph.../Latoya-Joseph/

#2 lavalos

lavalos
    • 261 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 07:31 PM

Hi! We were thinking about doing either a sunset cruise or a restaurant and decided to with a restaurant for our welcome dinner due to timing (we'll probably do a sunset or brunch cruise the day after the wedding).

We're having our welcome dinner at Baja Cantina. They're located on Medano Beach and are reasonable. A few brides, on the forum, have had their welcome dinners there and love it. Drea and Erik got married there!

Check out their menus:
      Baja Cantina

http://bestdestinati....ina-menus.html

#3 leharris5

leharris5
      • 53 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:59 AM

Thanks! I will definitely check them out.
        Latoya & Joseph
        Rockhouse Hotel
        September 20, 2008MY WEDDING SLIDESHOW: http://www.sungoldph.../Latoya-Joseph/

#4 Mango Deck

Mango Deck
        • 141 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 05:28 PM

Hi leharris5.

There are several different restaurant here in Cabo; the one's with great views are located right on Medano Beach (Baja Cantina, The Office, Mango Deck & so on) or at Hotels (i.e. Sunset Da Mona Lisa). However, the ones on Medano Beach are a little more Budget friendly, You can try Baja Cantina, The Office or the very best one... Mango Deck..hehehe.

You can check them out at Cabo San Lucas Restaurants, Mango Deck Restaurant and Bar Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur

#5 kiki

kiki
          • Banned
          • 170 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 09:14 PM

Is sunset da mona lisa a great wedding reception location
            Is it close to a catholic church?
            Can a catholic ceremony be done at the sunset in english

ok one last question..i saw a picture of a ceremony taking place on a cliff ( well it kinda looked like a cliff - it was beautful...where is the location)

#6 fogdog

fogdog
            • 170 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 02:12 AM

We had a great rehearsal/welcome dinner at Tabasco restaurant. We did provide transportation for our guests, though, so that would likely take the cost over budget for you.
              Bridget and Brian
              Los Cabos 11/17/07

#7 DreaW

DreaW
              • Banned
              • 2,462 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 02:25 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lavalos
                Hi! We were thinking about doing either a sunset cruise or a restaurant and decided to with a restaurant for our welcome dinner due to timing (we'll probably do a sunset or brunch cruise the day after the wedding).

We're having our welcome dinner at Baja Cantina. They're located on Medano Beach and are reasonable. A few brides, on the forum, have had their welcome dinners there and love it. Drea and Erik got married there!

Check out their menus:
                Baja Cantina

http://bestdestinati....ina-menus.html
                I totally suggest to go to Baja Cantina.....If you would like to see pics....let me know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users