Home Alone

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 06:44 PM

It's SO weird being alone...

Kev left for a 4-day canoeing trip this morning. He's going with 2 other adults and 5 underpriviledged teenagers. And it's supposed to rain all week.

He had a hell of a time organizing the trip, when it shouldn't have been him doing that in the first place. Plus, he is going with a guy he doesn't like (my friend's brother who is a crusty jerk).
    I really really hope he's having an ok time. I think it's his kind of thing and he misses it - he used to work with boy scouting trips all the time- but I miss him!

I ordered his wedding band today online.
    He bought me roses before he left and we had a great time this morning, just lounging around for about an hour before he had to go. It was so nice. I realized that we've both been so busy lately we haven't even made time to kiss. So we made out and it was really good

I also booked us into a hotel in Soho NYC for Sunday night!!! We're going to do a road trip when he gets back.
    I hope he's somewhat rested and has had a good time. Otherwise it'll be tough for him to go straight into a long road trip weekend.

For me, I'm just trying to make it to Friday. I have a summer day off on Friday, so just 3 more days of work. I feel so burned out. I think I need a different job. The stress is killing me.

#2 alex

alex
    • 1,139 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 07:12 PM

Whoohoo for making out! lol
      I hope you guys have an awesome road trip to NYC!
      Sorry you're stressed. Hope the next 3 days fly by!

#3 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
      • 1,209 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 03:37 PM

Thanks! I think I might work from home tomorrow... I have a bit of a stomach bug and I'm feeling pathetic. LOL!
        I brought work home. It would be nice to hang at home.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users