Las Caletas Wedding?

Thanks SO much for posting the hair & makeup info. - I hadn't had a chance to ask Nicole for that info. yet. As for the photographers - it looks like she sent me something very similar to you. I don't think I am going with any of the ones she sent - but some look pretty good. Have you booked one of the photographers yet? What about the hair/makeup?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of the ones I've found aren't even from PV - and they typically charge travel fees. I'd check out a few posts I made in the "general wedding info." - many photographers will come to PV! Let me know if you can't find the posts ... Bobbi, Sol Tamargo, Juan Carlos Tapia, Elizabeth Medina ... these are a few of the photographers that will travel for a fee.

When we first decided on Puerto Vallarta, I came across Las Caletas. I searched everything, blogs, etc. Somehow came upon this photographer and his pictures' blog. He's from L.A., but photographed a wedding at Las Caletas. I think it's beautiful, too, but alas, we will be having between 100 and 150 and they can only accomodate larger weddings on Sundays (sorry if this was mentioned before!). Anyways, thought I would share the pictures any way. You may also want to ask the photographer to see the entire set of wedding pictures from that day...he does great work IMHO:

Destination Old Mexico*

Quote:
Originally Posted by marfa75 View Post
Hi Ann,

I just remembered that you may want to see my wedding website since it explains the day and travel tips etc. It may help you when/if you are creating your own. The address is Marisa & Eric's Wedding Website - WedQuarters It was really fun to make!! : )
Great website Marisa! I especially like the "our pets" portion :) I am dreading having to send our babies to the "pet spa" while we're gone, but I suppose there is just no way around it.

I know, I can't even imagine my babies going to a kennel, they are jsut not those type of dogs, they are used to sleeping in the bed right in between us and being tucked in. WAY too spoiled for a kennel. I am interviewing a few pet sitting people but so far they have been freaks and smell like cats. : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by marfa75 View Post
Hi Ann,

I just remembered that you may want to see my wedding website since it explains the day and travel tips etc. It may help you when/if you are creating your own. The address is Marisa & Eric's Wedding Website - WedQuarters It was really fun to make!! : )
Fabulous - thanks for sharing! Our website is a definite work in progress - it's supposed to be Paul's job ... enough said. I tried to find things he could do - I figured a website would work. Grrr ... we'll get it up an running eventually. But don't be surprised if you (and everyone!) see your stuff "borrowed" - I made a list of a bunch of sites, and told him to copy/paste!

This will help a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeybaby View Post
When we first decided on Puerto Vallarta, I came across Las Caletas. I searched everything, blogs, etc. Somehow came upon this photographer and his pictures' blog. He's from L.A., but photographed a wedding at Las Caletas. I think it's beautiful, too, but alas, we will be having between 100 and 150 and they can only accomodate larger weddings on Sundays (sorry if this was mentioned before!). Anyways, thought I would share the pictures any way. You may also want to ask the photographer to see the entire set of wedding pictures from that day...he does great work IMHO:
Destination Old Mexico*
Too funny - I think this is the photographer that I found, who then put me in touch with the couple! We're kind of stalking the same people!

I can't even get my fiance to go buy himself a suit for the wedding and yours is building a website?!?! you sure have him trained. : )

I meant to tell you, Nicole finally wrote back yesterday and all is good. I was jsut getting nervous but she just seemed really busy. I just did a rough draft of the itinerary, I'll post it so you can see. Also, when you get your invitations printed, you will probably want to have the Maritime Terminal as the address of where the boat will be departing from. Here is a good map that shows exactly where it is.

map.doc

map.doc