Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

Las Caletas Wedding?

Hey all. I am looking to book my wedding SOMEWHERE in Mexico, I've been looking all over the place - Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, Ixtapa, etc. I can't seem to find anyone that's been married at Las Caletas to find out about their experience. Can anyone help?dizzy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
Hey all. I am looking to book my wedding SOMEWHERE in Mexico, I've been looking all over the place - Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, Ixtapa, etc. I can't seem to find anyone that's been married at Las Caletas to find out about their experience. Can anyone help?dizzy.gif
i haven't heard anyone get married there as well but that does not mean they don't do great weddings.

can i ask where you are located? this may help you narrow down your choices.

what about punta mita?

Hi! I am currently location in Chicago, but moving to Minneapolis soon (I hope!). I heard about Las Caletas through this website http://www.vallarta-adventures.com/g...s/wedding.html. A few people on TripAdvisor mention it - but it's mostly about the day trips and tours you can take there and there isn't much info. about weddings.

i checked it out and it looks great...things to ask and consider: will they provide transportation from resort to the dock? transportation can get expensive and complicated.

Hi, it's my first time on this site..but It has been really hard to find info on getting married at Las Caletas, however I'm booked to get married there on Janaury 19, 2007 it's coming up really soon!! I have been dealing with Nicole as well and she has been great. We are all staying at the Riu Jalisco (30 guests) and I'm really hoping it's nice. If you have any questions on the wedding at Las Caletas I will try to help you out and I will definitley post tons of pic's when I get back.

Can't wait!!!

smile159.gif

Sorry, I'm still trying to figure out this web site...Im so excitied I can't wait!! But I'm really starting to get nervous, I just hope things work out. Should be a really good time. I just wish I could find more info Las Caletas, I'm sure it will be good. I still can't belive it's almost December Im getting married so soon!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsd View Post
Hi, it's my first time on this site..but It has been really hard to find info on getting married at Las Caletas, however I'm booked to get married there on Janaury 19, 2007 it's coming up really soon!! I have been dealing with Nicole as well and she has been great. We are all staying at the Riu Jalisco (30 guests) and I'm really hoping it's nice. If you have any questions on the wedding at Las Caletas I will try to help you out and I will definitley post tons of pic's when I get back.

Can't wait!!!

smile159.gif

you have no idea how happy ann will be to see you on the forum..

edyta stayed at riu jalisco and said it was super fun...

welcome and let us know how we can help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsd View Post
Sorry, I'm still trying to figure out this web site...Im so excitied I can't wait!! But I'm really starting to get nervous, I just hope things work out. Should be a really good time. I just wish I could find more info Las Caletas, I'm sure it will be good. I still can't belive it's almost December Im getting married so soon!!!

Hi there, welcome to the forum. We love excited brides. :)

WELCOME!!! I have been working with Nicole as well - and have asked her to some me some pictures, and she has sent a bunch. I also sent her a list of questions which she quickly answered. I've also been corresponding with a few other couples that have been married there. Now that I have someone to share with - I will post all of these!

Let me know what helpful info. you have as well!

YAY - another Las Caletas bride!!