Sign in to follow this  
lucy106

# Booked and booked photographer!

Holy crap! This morning I had 9 people booked in my siggy and now I have 16!! I am so excited people are making their reservations. That means to world to me that people are coming to our DW! It is 6 friends and the rest family so far. It will be a great time no matter what the make up is! Also very exciting news is we have hired Citlalli from Claudia Rodriguez's team. We are so happy! I was not going to do another photographer but the more I saw how wonderful these pics were and the more we realized that this is OUR day and our ONLY day we really decided we wanted to do this. I was at first disappoined Claudia was not available but I absoultely love Citlalli's work!! Very exciting day on the wedding front!

Congrats! For me it was such a great feeling when we had a photographer we love booked. Like you, we were originally going to try and save some cash and not do a photographer... but then realized it was such an important aspect of our day!

And that is awesome that your booked guests almost doubled! I can't wait for us to start booking... so that way I will know how many family and friends are coming : )