Sign in to follow this  
jajajaja

New Myspace Whore

Ok so I used to say I would NEVER get a myspace. However, I began to feel left out because it seems that it may be the way most people communicate now days. Plus I have noticed 10 years olds getting progressively more technologically advanced than myself. I blame it either on me eating poop as a child or them learning all through myspace. Obviously, I chose the latter as my lame excuse.

The hubby and I folded and we created a myspace (ok I confess here- I didn't want to feel like a loser so I created a myspace page and added hubby's name. You know, more power in numbers. foshizzle.bmp)

So now that I have like 8 friends (I'm beginning to really feel stupid) and I was wondering if anyone would like to be my new myspace friend? I don't really have to know you- just want to have more friend's than my five year old cousin. lol Ok no for real, I like my BDW girls. I wanna be friends. :)

you can friend me on myspace rach :) i actually prefer facebook to myspace because there is a little more privacy.

Morgan, that weasel scares me. I have a facebook too and even less friends there! haha totally didn't even know facebook existed when I was in college and now I haven't spoken to half those people in 5 years.

You can add me on myspace if you want. I'll PM you my screenname, I go on it sometimes, but not everyday (usually lol). I don't have facebook or friendster.

I'll be your myspace friend. I refused for a long time as well but finally caved. I agree that facebook is SOOO much better. It is a lot more private and you can play scrabble with your buddies! OK, I'm a huge dork! BUt, I'm ok with it!