3 replies to this topic

#1 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 25 April 2008 - 07:12 PM

same deal with my civil ceremony dress and second veil.

thinking i might just forgo the veil at the civil ceremony though. just get my hair done up with a flower in it. havent decided for sure, but thats my thought right now. will have a better idea when my hair flower arrives in a few weeks.

http://i255.photobuc....l/CIMG0694.jpg
http://i255.photobuc....l/CIMG0695.jpg

gonna need to wear a tummy slimmer/bustier of some kind underneath because there is absolutely no support for my ladies, and my underwear can be seen through the dress even though i wore white undies while i tried this on. guess i better buy all nude colored undergarments!

thank goodness for the self timer on my camera that allows you to press the button, have like 20 seconds to get in place, and then it takes 3 photos with about 5-10 seconds in between each photo so you can move poses haha and my kitchen island is just the right height!

#2 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 07:42 PM

haha I CAN see your undies. Maybe just don't wear any? That would sexy and pure. lol
    Happily married since 2008

#3 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 08:41 AM

haha i know.... i noticed that LOL prolly cuz they were white. last time i tried it on, i had nude colored undies on and you couldnt tell.

#4 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 08:41 AM

haha i know.... i noticed that LOL prolly cuz they were white. last time i tried it on, i had nude colored undies on and you couldnt tell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users