Waiting & Waiting some more

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jajajaja

• VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:12 AM

My pro wedding photos were suppose to be done in 3 weeks. I have now waited the full 3 weeks, checking my email 50 times per day. I can't handle this wait any longer!! I'm going crazy.

Every day someone asks me to see wedding pictures. I send them the FEW pics I do have and they are like "Is that it? Not even one of you and Steve together?" Ugh- don't remind me!

I have NEVER been a patient person but this is excruciating. I emailed my photog asking if she at least had a date in mind, but I haven't heard back from her. That was nearly 2 weeks ago.

I PRAY I don't have to wait like all the brides did for Juan Carlos. I don't think I could make it!

This is BY FAR the most painful part of the wedding.
    Happily married since 2008

#2 StephanieMN

• 1,798 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:22 AM

I can't even imagine! You really would think with digital photos it would be faster but now there is tons of cool software to mess with them so that make the process longer.

#3 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 03:47 PM

ha ha hang in there, I was told 45 days and I think it took about 3 months. Waiting is the hardest part, but I'm sure they are going to be worth it.

#4 Kat81

• VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 12:53 PM

I had a dream last night that I was checking BDW and I saw your pro pics! Maybe it's a sign you will get them today!!

#5 jajajaja

• VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 08:49 AM

haha Kat- that was only a dream. No pics yet. Thanks for the dreaming thoughts though.
            Happily married since 2008

#6 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:00 AM

3 weeks is still faster than most. The editing does take a while. They shot the pictures RAW & then have to sharpen them, fix the lighting, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users