Jump to content

Photo

show us pics of what you used for your OOT bag...


  • Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#61 michelle08

michelle08
  • VIP Member
  • 2,702 posts

    Posted 19 August 2007 - 12:16 AM

    That is a good idea...because i know they will have bottled water available as part of our bar....so I can just have out labels put on them and then get some ahead of time and have them arrange them like you mentioned...good thinking!!!

    #62 JulieG

    JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

      Posted 19 August 2007 - 09:12 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by michelle08
      omg!! They are pink and brown on the inside I need those! I think I will head to walmart right now and look for them!! Do you have a pic of the inside? I know it might be hard...what section did you find them ?? :)
      They are pink and brown on the inside, those are my wedding colours. But, I tried to take a picture of the inside and it just comes out odd, you can't see anything.

      The colours are pretty well exactly what you see here though and they have a light material on the inside with a zipper pocket on one side and a cell phone pocket on the otherside.

      I got them in the purse section of wal-mart, where the purses and luggage is. I would go check quickly though, I had to go to 2 wal-marts to get the right colours in as many as I need.

      #63 michelle08

      michelle08
      • VIP Member
      • 2,702 posts

        Posted 19 August 2007 - 11:41 AM

        Thanks!!!! I went yesterday to just one walmart...and they didn't have any. I looked through the whole store both purse and luggage. I am going up to visit my mom today in another town so I think I will swing by their walmart and check! :) Thanks for trying to take a picture of the inside...I figured it would be hard! :)

        #64 JulieG

        JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

          Posted 19 August 2007 - 12:42 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by michelle08
          Thanks!!!! I went yesterday to just one walmart...and they didn't have any. I looked through the whole store both purse and luggage. I am going up to visit my mom today in another town so I think I will swing by their walmart and check! :) Thanks for trying to take a picture of the inside...I figured it would be hard! :)
          I say keep looking. 1 store I went to had tons, and the other had only 6, so it depends on the store. Have you checked to see if you can get them on line maybe?

          #65 foxytv

          foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

            Posted 19 August 2007 - 01:07 PM

            This might have already be answered ... but where are you ordering the water bottle labels from? Since we're at an AI, I will just take the labels and apply once there. Rather than putting the water bottles in the OOT bags, I'm going to 'collect' water over the first few days, put on the labels, and have them available at the ceremony and reception in a big tub.

            #66 JulieG

            JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

              Posted 19 August 2007 - 01:11 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by foxytv
              This might have already be answered ... but where are you ordering the water bottle labels from? Since we're at an AI, I will just take the labels and apply once there. Rather than putting the water bottles in the OOT bags, I'm going to 'collect' water over the first few days, put on the labels, and have them available at the ceremony and reception in a big tub.
              Good idea!!!

              #67 Spazz

              Spazz
              • VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

                Posted 19 August 2007 - 01:19 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by michelle08
                Thanks!!!! I went yesterday to just one walmart...and they didn't have any. I looked through the whole store both purse and luggage. I am going up to visit my mom today in another town so I think I will swing by their walmart and check! :) Thanks for trying to take a picture of the inside...I figured it would be hard! :)
                I am going to Walmart today. If they're in stock, I can buy a bunch and ship them to you. Let me know!

                #68 michelle08

                michelle08
                • VIP Member
                • 2,702 posts

                  Posted 19 August 2007 - 01:23 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by foxytv
                  This might have already be answered ... but where are you ordering the water bottle labels from? Since we're at an AI, I will just take the labels and apply once there. Rather than putting the water bottles in the OOT bags, I'm going to 'collect' water over the first few days, put on the labels, and have them available at the ceremony and reception in a big tub.
                  If I did this...I would probablly make them myself....

                  #69 michelle08

                  michelle08
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,702 posts

                    Posted 19 August 2007 - 01:24 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lizz10179
                    I am going to Walmart today. If they're in stock, I can buy a bunch and ship them to you. Let me know!
                    Hmm.....that would be wonderful!!! I hate for you to have to go through the trouble...but yeah if they have them I probably need like17-20 of them...If they don't have that many then don't worry about it because I don't want to have to mix and match....but if they do then yeah and I will totally owe you the money and then some!! :)

                    thanks!!!!!!!

                    #70 Spazz

                    Spazz
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,482 posts

                      Posted 19 August 2007 - 01:31 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by michelle08
                      Hmm.....that would be wonderful!!! I hate for you to have to go through the trouble...but yeah if they have them I probably need like17-20 of them...If they don't have that many then don't worry about it because I don't want to have to mix and match....but if they do then yeah and I will totally owe you the money and then some!! :)

                      thanks!!!!!!!
                      I'm stopping by there later today. I will buy them if there is 17-20. No problem at all, I was planning to go anyway. I'll let you know either way tonight if they had them.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users