Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

show us pics of what you used for your OOT bag...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
Kathleen -
I searched for this thread from awhile ago... did you receive these bags yet? I'm thinking of ordering them and wanted to see if you liked them and how big they are before I place my order.
Thanks!!!

Has anyone else ordered the flip flop tote bags from Oriental Trading?
I had bought them in the past for something else and they are cute but very small....so if you are not going towels, water, ect....and just doing little items...then you should be okay but you have to know it's not to be used as a "beach bag" because it's so tiny.

I know, I think they are the cutest ever. I think Anny (anagarcia) used them. I might totally be making that up, but I remember that someone used them and posted pics and I loved them. My sis and I are making our bags out of fabric we found at Joann's, but if I was purchasing them, I would def buy these. I do have to tell you though that whoever posted them previously said they are really cute, but not as big as they thought and I think they said that they kinda fell apart. Like if you want the peeps to have a bag to take home, this might not be a great choice. But I don't care about that, I think thye are adorable!

Quote:
I've been going back and forth on what to order. I just now clicked on this link and love these bags. Thanks Carly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
I know, I think they are the cutest ever. I think Anny (anagarcia) used them. I might totally be making that up, but I remember that someone used them and posted pics and I loved them. My sis and I are making our bags out of fabric we found at Joann's, but if I was purchasing them, I would def buy these. I do have to tell you though that whoever posted them previously said they are really cute, but not as big as they thought and I think they said that they kinda fell apart. Like if you want the peeps to have a bag to take home, this might not be a great choice. But I don't care about that, I think thye are adorable!

Thanks for letting me know, Carly! I have about 5 different bags that I'm deciding between, I need to make up my mind!

A while back someone posted about buying little soft coolers to put in each room with all of the OOT bags stuff in it. I can not find anywhere that I can order less than 50. Has anyone seen these? I think they were about $3.50/each.

Here is what we put in ours and the actual bag. I will tell you that the cup was the best thing we did, well worth the money. We all seriously used them the whole week, day and night, the bartenders knew us all from our cups. The other thing that was great was the actual bag, again everyone used them everyday for the pool and the beach. It was also easy to figure out where people from our group were because we could easily spot the bags.

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Kathleen -
I searched for this thread from awhile ago... did you receive these bags yet? I'm thinking of ordering them and wanted to see if you liked them and how big they are before I place my order.
Thanks!!!

Has anyone else ordered the flip flop tote bags from Oriental Trading?
Wow, REALLY delayed response on my part, sorry! I got put on a jury so I couldn't be in front of my computer all day!! :)

So, after hearing those bags were pretty small, I didn't order them. I haven't ordered anything yet, but now I'm trying to find something that will hold 2 (small) water bottles. I'm thinking maybe it will be easier to do paper bags? I have to make so many, I'm trying to figure out what will be the easiest to get down there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by md_ocr View Post
We're using boxes instead of bags:

Weddings Gowns Gifts - The Knot

Instead of the red, it will be a chocolate satin wide ribbon. Inside, we're including personalized bottled water, gum, sunblock packets, insect repellant packets, tylenol, granola bars and candy with our personalized monogram.
Oh...I like those boxes...do you know where to get them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle08 View Post
Oh...I like those boxes...do you know where to get them?
Hi Michelle. I'm still looking for the boxes myself. I may have to purchase them online. They are called Gable Boxes.