show us pics of what you used for your OOT bag...

Hello to you all !

I was just wondering where you put all those bags if you want to give them at the resort? All in one suitcase ? What will the customs do when you are at the airport?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kodakgallery.com*: Join now and receive beautiful photographic prints from your camera

Hey girls ! You can go to this Kodak website and for 24$ you can have a personnalized tote bag to put gifts for your guests. Be creative + original ! Lots of opportunities here !

smile159.gifsmile159.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkiStreak View Post
The cards and notebooks were in the dollar bins at Michael's about a week or so ago. They had sooooo much more stuff I would have loved to buy, but I'm already jumping the gun since we haven't re-scheduled the wedding much less have a 'real' headcount on attendees. I'm starting with 13 bags--- 10 pink room bags and 3 of the blue boy bags. If I run over the 13 with an actual headcount, I'm going to wind up with a second set of completely different bags/contents. Oh well...

The after sun care was bought on Ebay, but I just checked the seller and he doesn't have any listings currently. At the time I bought it, I got a case of 36 cans of the after-sun care for something like $15.00 (came out to .41 each including shipping)...
Thanks a bunch Maria!! I will keep my eyes open for these items!!

I used one suitcase for all of my OOT bags, and I put a note on the top that said, "These Items Are For A Wedding". They never even opened my suitecase. Also Sun Country has raised their check in weight from 50 lbs to 70 lbs. That saved me!! Here's some pics of what was in my bags:

Click the image to open in full size.

Items:

Imodium (everyone used pretty much the first night)

Tylenol (everyone used theirs)

gum

tic tacs

bandaids (these came in handy to most everyone)

polysporin

lotion

sun block (everyone used theirs)

body wash

candle

matches

koozies

water guns

water balls

flip flop note pads

gummy flip flops

chap stick (everyone used theirs)

hand sanitizer

shell pic holder

color books, ring pops, glow necklaces and braclettes and colors for the kids. Although everyone wanted the ring pops!!

I think that's about it. If I had it to do over again I probably wouldn't do the candles & matches. I thought people would use them in their rooms to make them smell good, but I don't think anyone did.

I have been thinking about some of the things I would like to place in my goodie bag/package. I really want to take bottled water (of course with my logo). The problem….how to get lots of bottled water from Michigan to Jamaica. Does any one have any suggestions?

We aren't done with our OOT bags yet, but one of the things we're including is After Bite and mosquito coils. The mosquito coils are $1.95 for a 10 pack, so we are using 1 box/room. The After Bite, which stops mosquito bites from swelling up, is available on drugstore.com Online Pharmacy - Prescription Drugs, Health and Beauty, plus more in a 2 pack for $4.99. This stuff is great and I highly recommend it! Beyond that, we are doing all the usual stuff...

I have never heard of mosquito coils... I had to look them up.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Coiled clay-like material which is set on top

of included stands which will serve as a biting and nuisance

flying pest repellent when lit. When burning, they will release

a pleasant odor to people but one that is highly repellent

to pests. They will burn slowly and generally will last 2 or

more hours per coil.

TARGET PESTS: Mosquitoes, No-Seeums, gnats and biting flies.

WHERE TO USE IT: Around decks, patios and other areas where you

want to help minimize nuisance flying insects.

RATE OF APPLICATION: Try to place one every 10 feet around the

area or areas you want to protect.