Photo

The facts

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
  • 684 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 10:17 AM

I just read Stephanie's Blog and i want to add some information about me, since i enjoyed reading about her.

I live in Los Angeles (born and raised). My FI and I bought a house 2 years ago and then it took a whole year to add on, but it turned out perfect.

I went to UCLA and graduated with a degree in Psychology. Since then I have started several different Master's programs but I have yet to stick to one. Currently I am a Behavioral Therapist, working mostly with Children diagnosed with Autism but I also work with Kids with Down Syndrome, CP, PDD, ADD, ADHD, and typical kids with challenging behavior. I have been doing it for 5 years and currently writing programs and over seeing junior therapists. My technical position name is "Program Coordinator and Supervisor." I often have to write extensive reports and currently I have several to work on....but since finding this site I have been much less productive but don't worry I always get them done!

I have 3 boxer dogs, That I love to death.

I am vegan, strictly vegan, I don't eat anything that comes from an animal, I have been vegetarian since the age of 10 and vegan for the past 5 years. My FI is also vegan and an amazing vegan cook!

My FI's career is in the night life, the club and music biz. Which, is so opposite than my line of work, which is a great balance.

When not working we love to have parties, travel and just lounge.

So far its been a pretty good life

#2 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 10:00 AM

how fun! What part of L.A.? I was "raised" in Santa Monica :)

#3 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
      • 684 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 03:12 PM

I grew up in Westchester/Playa Del Ray area. are you still here?

#4 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 05:10 PM

how funny! I'm your neighbor! I live in Culver City!

#5 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
          • 684 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 05:35 PM

YAY! thats exciting! I currently live in Century City. But i do a lot of work in Culver City. It's so nice to know that I'm not the only woman in los angeles getting married. I'm 28 and the youngest of all my friends and I'm the only engaged one! I'm feeling like I'm gonna be in a lonely wives club. I really think its this city!

#6 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 09:20 PM

How funny! I have a few friends who are married and one is preggo and ready to pop, so I'm trying to catch up to them.

#7 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
              • 684 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 07:59 PM

wow!! Really?? I'm shocked! I really don't know any married people. Well, again good to know that LA isn't the problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users