Photo

Wedding Planning Entry #2- Website

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 twixygrl

twixygrl
  • 293 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 09:57 AM

I have worked so hard on this website! I can not believe it is finally done- although I guess it will never really be done. I started it in November and finished it this week. I looked at every website I could find on the forum to get ideas and information and then of course added my own.

One of the most time consuming parts was the family and friends section. We tried to include almost everyone that is going to the wedding and make a nice comment about each person.

Also the RSVP section was tough to get all the names, addresses, and guests in. I just hope people use it.

I am still planning on adding a few things....maybe a slide show from photobucket. I am not sure though...since we will have a slide show at the wedding maybe that would be too much!
    Twixygrl

#2 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 09:01 PM

What is your website url?

I spent forever on mine too. But, I've had over 400 hits & everyone is finding it to be really helpful so it's worth it. I've gotten much more lax about updating it. I've been meaning to update the "things to do in RM" section, but I'm more interested in OOT bags & brochures now.

I plan on making a meet the guest brochure to give everyone also. I've been compiling pictures all along. I need to write up the blurbs still.

#3 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 09:11 PM

Your website is so impressive. The pictures are great & it is so informative.

#4 Cabo OR Bust

Cabo OR Bust
        • 89 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:01 PM

what site are you using? I'm just in the beginning of planning and looking for a reasonable site to start.

#5 twixygrl

twixygrl
          • 293 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 12:27 PM

I am using wedshare. I love it. It is flexible, user freindly and there are so many options!
            Twixygrl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users