Morgan's Wedding Planning #6

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 12:59 PM

This is probably my most ambitious project yet. I made brochures to send to our guests who have booked their trips. I ordered 25 of them through vistaprint for $7.45 shipped.

All the details of how I made the brochures, plus a template are here on the forum:

Update: they came in & I love how they turned out

I ordered 36 multi-colored fans from asianideas.com for $25.60 shipped (71cents each). I plan on attaching my program to them. I don't have official wedding colors. I just want everything to be bright and festive. I really think these fans will be great for that. Plus, they will help keep our guests cool at 4pm in June. more info here http://bestdestinati....501#post261149

#2 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:30 PM

Love it Morgan! What type of paper does vista-print provide??

#3 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 08:35 AM

I think it's a thin kind of glossy brochure type paper. Sort of like a magazine page. My sample folder is with a coworker so I can't look at an actual example. I'll post pictures of the actual thing when they come in.

#4 jajajaja

• VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 03:15 PM

Looks awesome Morgan. I plan on doing a quick letter to everyone before we leave. I'll look into vistaprint. That's a great price!
          Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users